Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Droid smart phone tips

Why am I a Droid phone user when most I know love their iPhone, and my carrier Verizon let the cat into the bag awhile ago.  Simple fact:  I can type quickly on the  Motorola Droid pull-out keyboard.

Tips: 
Screen shot.  I love this!  Press the top power button and the down volume button at the same time and you'll get a screen shot.  Of course, you then need to find it.  Check out your Gallery app.

L - o - n - g press.  No, it is not a fitness term.  But it will yield some possibilities on the Droid that are invisible otherwise.  Long press will give you a select, copy and paste option.

To open your phone?  Swipe "the key" to the right.  It's just a tiny bit faster that way! Swipe it down to go immediately to texting.  Swipe up to get to your phone.

Anyone else use an Android Motorola?  There are some texting quirks . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love the tip about screen shots, Ann! I was just wondering how to do a screen shot on my phone... Mine is an Android, but a T-Mobile one. I'll try the screen shot tip out!

    ReplyDelete